I mean seriously, do I really need to continue… Dry shampoo is such a life saver. Honestly, it is one of the first purchases I make when get settled into our new homes abroad. No one likes washing their hair everyday (unless you do, then clearly your better person than me). I have specific favorites for specific reasons. I’m also not fond of anything that makes the texture of my hair feel dry. I still need to be able to run my fingers through my locks and have a fresh scent.
A couple of my favorites, in order:
- Batiste Dry Shampoo (Drugstore, Cheap, and Efficient)
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day (Thanks Jen Aniston and your dreamy hair)
- Pantene Dry Shampoo (Similar to Batiste, Easy to Find, Cheap, and Smells Amaze)
- Nexxus Youth Renewal Rejuvenating Dry Shampoo (Who doesn’t like Nexxus)
- John Frieda Luxurious Volume Refresher (Thanks Target)
Truth be told, I always buy the Big Sexy Hair Volumizing Dry Shampoo in hopes that I will love it and every year (literally, every year) I waste my money ($20) and remember why I hate it so much – dries my scalp out like crazy!
“The Higher the Hair the Closer to God”