Recipe and Ingredients:
1 Head of Cauliflower
1/2 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1/2 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
2 Eggs, Beaten
Granulate Garlic and Other Seasonings
Whole Head of Garlic
Couple Pinches of Salt
Your favorite pizza toppings
1. To rice the cauliflower, cut florets into chunks and pulse in a food processor until you see rice-like bits. You could also use a cheese grater to produce the tiny pieces. Do not over process, you don’t want mush.
2. Microwave or Sauté the riced cauliflower in a bowl for 5-8 minutes depending on your microwave. No need to add water. After microwaving, transfer riced cauliflower to a fine mesh strainer and drain completely, gently pressing out excess water. Once drained, transfer riced cauliflower to a clean dish towel and wrap the sides around the cauliflower while gently pressing out excess water. This drying process is important
3. One large head of cauliflower will yield about 3 cups of riced cauliflower. Use it to make more pizzas immediately, or store in the refrigerator for 2-3 days
4. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray
In a medium bowl, combine cooked cauliflower, 2 eggs and your parmesan cheese. Next, add seasonings, crushed garlic and salt. Making sure everything is well mixed, place your “dough” on the cookie sheet and pat out a round circle. Be sure not to press it too thin as it’s easy to create holes but you also do not want the dough to be too thick!
5. Bake your dough at 450 degrees for 15 minutes
6. Remove from oven. Add sauce, cheese, and your favorite pizza toppings. Place pizza under broiler just until cheese is melted, be sure to keep an eye on it!